In compliance with the provisions of Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collecting and treating cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies affected by the regulations and Excepted Cookies
According to the EU directive, the Cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the analytical Cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, being excepted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What kind of Cookies are there?
Regarding the kind of Cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
What kinds of cookies does this website use?
Analytical cookies. They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Cookies used on this website
Below we show you a list of the cookies that are loaded on this website, along with their duration, owner and purpose.
|.jaylo.eu||_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||
Used to distinguish users.
|.jaylo.eu||_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours||
Used to distinguish users.
Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.
|.jaylo.eu||PHPSESSID||Own||1 year||Stores session information user to run the application.|
Google cookies policy . https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
How can I configure or disable Cookies?
You can accept, block or delete the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable Cookies in the most common browsers:
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN/
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Other browsers Check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
- At any time from the "Cookies Policy" tab always visible in your browser you can change your choice.
Anytime from the "Configure cookies" tab always visible in your browser, you can change your choice.